Support for older people
Anchor Support is a domiciliary service and we can provide support to older people in Medway and Kent.
We are a family run business with a local team consisting of highly qualified and experienced staff. All staff are DBS and POVA checked and have received training within all the main areas of Care and Health and Safety, as well as specialist training in Dementia Care and End of Life Care and Support.
We have over 30 years experience of caring for vulnerable adults and we are highly motivated to deliver excellent services to all that need our help. We have a passion for delivering services that individuals need and want.
Anchor Domiciliary Care is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – you can access our latest report by using the link on the right hand side of this page or visting the CQC website www.cqc.org.uk.
Care and support
We can provide individualised care and support to older people to assist them to live as independently as possible in their own homes, as well as promoting continued participation and inclusion within their local community. We will deliver support in ways that respects peoples rights and choices.
We can provide:
- assistance with getting up and ready to start the day and ready for the end of the day
- assistance with personal care including washing, dressing, bathing and continence
- assisting with medication (collecting, ordering, administering)
- assisting with medical appointments
- building confidence with life skills after illness or injury
- supporting individuals through such illnesses as Dementia
- supporting individuals through End of Life Care
- respite for family carers (from a few hours at a time to overnight support)
- meal preparation
- housework, laundry and ironing
- paperwork and payment of bills
- befriending and companionship
- social activities in and away from home
- handyman maintenance services and gardening
Please do not hesitate to ask for anything not listed above as we may be able to help.
If you would like to arrange support for yourself or a relative please contact us.
We welcome referrals from local authorities, privately funded clients and direct payments.